Salvation involves the redemption of the whole person and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer.
GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION
1. Realize that you have sinned against God.
(Romans 3:23) "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
2. Understand that sin separates you from God in this life as well as throughout all eternity. Although you deserve to be separated from God, God offers you the gift of salvation.
(Romans 6:23) "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
3. Because of God's love for you, He provided His own son to die on the cross and take on Himself the punishment for your sins.
(Romans 5:8) "But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
(John 3:16) "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
4. To receive God's offer of salvation, you must confess that you are a sinner and be willing to turn away from your sin and acknowledge Him as Lord. You must believe that Jesus rose from the dead so that He would be able to guarantee you eternal life, and you must trust Him to save you.
(Romans 10:9-10) "That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
5. (Romans 10:13) "For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
This verse is God's guarantee of salvation to anyone who calls on Him. Pray right now, asking Christ to forgive you and to be your Savior. Then thank Him for giving you salvation.
If you have followed this plan and prayed to receive Christ, please contact us so that we can rejoice with you, and so we can come along side of you and help you in your walk with Jesus Christ.